We believe everyone can make a difference and together we can make change
If you are interested in making change in your own backyard then we would love you to become a Fair Gamer and part of our volunteer team. We inspire healthy communities through the delivery of health & fitness programs and recycled sports equipment and have a lot of fun doing it!
What does being a Fair Gamer Look like?
WA Community Volunteer Organisation of the Year Award 2019
Presented in celebration of a volunteer involving community organisation that provides innovative leadership and through good practice in volunteering brings about positive and enduring change to their community.
Who Are We Looking For?
The work we do is rewarding and exciting so we are looking for passionate people with a desire to learn and succeed who can commit time for training, busy bees and going on at least one trip a year.
What’s in it for me?
By giving back I have grown as a doctor. It has made me more empathetic and I believe a better person. This is now our opportunity to make the world a better place than before we entered it
How to Apply
- If you wish to become a Fair Gamer you need to complete an application form. This is available on this page when applications are open, from January to February and May to July. Successful applicants will be expected to attend a residential training weekend.
- If you wish to become a Friend of Fair Game and volunteer only in Perth based activities you do not need to attend a training weekend. Please email email@example.com to express your interest.
We have two volunteer intakes per year (training in March and August):
- Applications open (January and May each year)
- Applications close (February and June each year)
- February and July – all applicants notified, registration details required, training packs and final details via email.
- March and July – Training weekend
TBD: Training days in Port Hedland, WA and Sydney, NSW